Emma has been loving to help cook and bake in the kitchen so I have been trying to make at least 1 or 2 things a week together. One of her (and our) favorites are these greek yogurt pops. Perfect for the warm weather and a nice healthy treat! Also something easy for little hands to help out with….they only have 3 ingredients!! Score!
My girl loves strawberries and anything that is pink so strawberry pops were the natural choice but you could easily experiment with other types of fruit or fruit blends!
We used my popsicle mold from Williams Sonoma which they no longer carry; but I found something identical on Amazon. However any popsicle mold or even paper cups would work!
I hope you enjoy these as much as we do!
- 3 cups of sliced strawberries (I used fresh strawberries but frozen would probably work too)
- 3 TBS honey or agave
- 3 cups of vanilla Greek yogurt (I love Wallaby's Vanilla Bean)
- 1. Wash off and slice the strawberries. Then throw them in the blender and blend until they are liquified.
- 2. Pour the strawberry liquid into a large bowl and stir in the honey (or agave).
- 3. Add the yogurt into the bowl and gently stir all the ingredients together. If you would like a more swirled effect, do not fully blend the yogurt and strawberries.
- 4. Pour the strawberry yogurt mixture into your popsicle mold and insert the top and sticks accordingly. Freeze overnight or a good 6 to 8 hours.
- 5. When ready to serve, run the popsicle mold under warm water to release each popsicle from the mold!
- 6. Enjoy!
- If you do not have a popsicle mold you could also use mini paper cups...just put the strawberry yogurt mixture into the paper cup and stick in the freezer for 2 hours. Then insert popsicle sticks and let it freeze for an additional 4 to 6 hours.