Today was my Emma’s first day of preschool!!! And we were beyond excited to start! Needless to say I thought the occasion deserved a celebratory cocktail for me!
I had this cocktail on a date night out with Lawrence a few weeks ago at the Norwich Inn and Spa and loved it and wanted to recreate it at home. It is super simple to make…3 ingredients- Moscato Rose, St Germain Elderflower liquor and a blackberry. It also takes about 30 seconds make…major win! And while I think I might say this every time, I am going to say it again anyways as I really mean it…it is definitely my new favorite cocktail:). AND I posted it just in time for you to enjoy this weekend!
- Rose Moscato (I used Villa Jolanda but Rosato is also nice)
- St Germain Elderflower liquor
- blackberry (or blackberries if making more than 1 cocktail)
- 1. Fill your champagne glass approximately 2/3's of the way full with the Rose Moscato.
- 2. Add one jigger (or small shot) of St Germain liquor.
- 3. Drop in one rinsed blackberry.
- 4. Cheers!
Happy Friday!! Cheers!!